Monday, May 1, 2017

Meet Hank



I would like to introduce you to Hank that I acquired
a few weeks ago.  He needed a new home and a friend
asked if I would be interested and I said yes.  My first
thought was for my 9 yr old niece.  I thought well
if I get him then her Mom would be more apt to say yes. 
YES...I had sneaky motives.  However, once - "Sparky" arrived
he was so sweet and had such a personality I decided
he deserved more attention then he might get with my niece.
I tried several names on him (I wasn't fond of Sparky) and
Hank seems to fit his personality.


At first his cage was on the floor in my art room but
Finn was way too interested and stared at him all night.


To remedy this I  rearranged stuff
and put his cage up on top of Benny's. 
Then I found an awesome cage
on FB garage sale app and I got it.  It's a little bit bigger
than the one that came with him
and it was a really good deal.


So at night Hank gets to go out with the Bunnies. 
He seems to really like
Benny and runs over to him constantly. 





Every other day when litters don't get
 dumped & cleaned
he gets to spend the day
in Hazels big cage.  Which he loves. 
He makes use of the ramp I made so
he can get in the litter box
although he is not litter trained, 
we'll give it a try and 
I put him in the boxes often.




Hank even goes in her house when
he can run around the room



Just a hilarious size comparison...


He cracks me up daily.  I didn't expect to for
him to be as out going as he is and as vocal.
or to have such a funny personality.
I'm glad I took him and
I think Hank is too!


1 comment: