Thursday, October 19, 2017

A few recent creations...


The red snowflakes are an idea of mine
to hang on long ribbons in the window.
I am thinking they will pop
against my white window sheers.


A new butter dish I made which
I chipped the yellow top yesterday
ARGH! so I guess I will be making another one.


the green pumpkin bowl


A bird bathe with a stick holder.
Where any stick can be inserted for
the birds to sit on.


A hanging bird bath or bird feeder.
I am going to hang it under my pine tree
and put bird seed
in it this winter for the big
birds that don't fit on my
bird feeders.

This little bowl I didn't think would accept the glaze because it was misfired at
a temp that was too high by mistake.  So I just wanted to see what
would happened and it took so it came out ok.

 I challenge you to find some time
and make something.
Its a great way to relax
and you never know you
may find a new passion!
Go Create Something!




1 comment: