Thursday, December 21, 2017

Evening with the Girls!


I was feeling festive this year
so I had a few get togethers
with my friends to just sit, relax
and do something fun. At one we
made tree ornaments and at
one we decorated horse tack


I organized all the supplies that
I thought we could use.
I have collected a bunch of supplies
over the years, for projects I want to
make.  You find the best deals at summer
yard sales. They practically give it away!


Since I have limited space I put
 the supplies on TV trays.
I also collected many
ornament ideas from Pinterest.
I printed out the pictures for the girls
to look at when making them.


Then I had some snacks and food.



These were the horse inspirations
I found on Pinterest


This is a decorated horse bit
for non-horse people.


We had a fun time.


chatting....


sharing stories

snacking on good stuff.

Murphy had to be there...

checking everything out!

It was a great time!!

I

And everyone got
to go home with a masterpiece
they made.


My horse shoe door hanging
made from one of
my horses shoes. 





So host a fun
 gathering with your
friends or family and
create a fun holiday
memory for yourself! 









No comments:

Post a Comment