Friday, January 19, 2018

Graceful Fins


These are my two oldest
Goldfish that live in my art room.
I have had them for over 5 yrs.



The  tank sits in front of where I sit
and make my art so I can look at it them.
The fish are quite aware of me when I come 
in the room.  They stare at me through the
glass most likely willing me to come over 
and feed them some flakes.


I just find their fins so beautiful.


Bubba is my largest fish.
He was a baby of the feeder fish
I bought for our pond.  The others sadly met
an end at the cost of a blue heron that landed in our
yard.  So he now lives in my tank.  Even though I have
bought protectors that float on the edges of the
pond to deter herons I can't bring myself to put him out
in the pond in the summer.   I just don't want him to
meet the same fate.


I love watching them.  It's so relaxing and peaceful.


I took these photo's on a sunny day.
I found the way the sun lit up
their fins so beautiful.  

Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment