Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Items...


I created a few fun pottery necklaces
and have them listed
in my Etsy shop.  They are in a
Boho style and a nice little accent
to dress up a simple t-shirt or sweater.





I also added this beaded ornament.


I hand drew out this rabbit on clay.
No molds were used. 
The details were carved into the clay.
  It is then dried and fired in kiln.Then hand
glazed on both sides. Once 3 coats of glaze are
applied  it is again fired in kiln.


I carefully created the unique wire
hanger using pottery beads I made and
other beads to make a pretty ornament for
rabbit lovers.  This ornament would look
great on an Easter tree or Christmas tree.


I will be adding 
other new items soon
so keep an eye out for them.


Also I'm running a Spring Sale
on a few items.  Check it out!
in the upper right hand corner
of this page...

No comments:

Post a Comment